City of Markham Building Excellence Award
The City of Markham Building Excellence Awards are presented annually to new home builders that demonstrate compliance with the Building Code regulations, the Building Code Act, and conduct exemplary site administration.
With the recognition of their peers, municipalities and support of purchasers, Richpark Homes has set a vision for corporate commitment and integrity which has become the standard for Ontario. The City of Markham Building Excellence Awards look at Builders who have exceptional administrative practices in their building operations. The criteria used to evaluate Richpark Homes as an excellent new home builder by The City of Markham included:
- Number of dwelling units constructed
- Building permits obtained prior to starting construction
- Mandatory inspections requested by the builder and performed by the inspector
- Registration with Tarion Warranty Corporation and ZERO claims or chargeable conciliations filed against the builder
- Number of inspections that required more then two visits to achieve compliance with the Ontario Building Code:
- Number of inspections requested by the builder that were ready when inspector arrived at the job site
- Dwelling units occupied with City of Markham approval
- Number of inspections completed
- Percentage of new home construction inspected by building inspectors.
Over the decades, we’ve built homes throughout Toronto and Markham, including Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Pickering, Whitby and Ajax, for customers ranging from first-time buyers to empty nesters. Richpark has stood the test of time, just like the homes we’ve built in the last 30 years.